Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

40 kW generac stand by generator with a 3.9 liter Chrysler

Customer Question

40 kW generac stand by generator with a 3.9 liter Chrysler engine. The engine surges at run speed. How do I fix it.
JA: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Generac Quiet Source model(###) ###-####serial(###) ###-####purchased in 2006
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The engine would not start so I replaced the throttle body actuator and now the engine starts as it should. The surging was occurring before and still occurs after the subject installation.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 12 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see this has sat for a little bit. I don't normally work on these, but can try to assist you if you still need help. Otherwise, I can opt out and wait for someone that does know these better.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy