Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I am with the city of Casper, Wyoming and we own two (2)

I am with the city of Casper, Wyoming and we own two (2) Harris 1445 model solid waste balers. I am researching cylinder repair shops that have experience (at least performed rehoning/replacing the bore and Teflon seal, and piston head. for at least 5 customers) honing the gathering cylinder in Harris balers with Teflon seals The shop needs to have experience with large cylinders and proven performance of repaired cylinders. the cylinder in question is 16" bore 174' Stroke. weighs 17,550 lbs. would you know of anyone in the Midwest region capable of this repair work?

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can't find anyone in the region with large enough machines to do the work that have proven record on 10k cylinder
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
174 inch not foot. Just read my original post.

Thanks for the update. Im not sure you will find a proven record on that particular cylinder but the reputation of the machine shop and their proven track record on similar repairs or larger in scale with those results should also help with the confidence in choosing the right one. Try this company. http://www.southsidemachine.net/ if you do not mind shipping this out.

Hi did you get this resolved or still need more options?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I think I got what I needed thanks. Is there any way you can get ask to send credit card receipts to my email?