Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Brakes, Electrical Certified
9290743

How to convert a D40FGJ4 Katolight generator from single to

Customer Question

How to convert a D40FGJ4 Katolight generator from single to 3 phase?
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How to convert a D40FGJ4 Katolight generator from single phase to 3 phase?
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see no one has taken this yet. I don;t normally work on these, but can try and assist. If you rather wait for someone that is more knowledgable on this than I am, I can opt out if requested.

CLICK HERE for the installation manual. This should tell you how to set up from single to 3 phase.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy