Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have a snorkel tb42e that is acting up where can I get it

Customer Question

I have a snorkel tb42e that is acting up where can I get it fixed I am in Summit Sd
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: TB-42FO 990546
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We put a new mother board that seemed to help a lot. I think the starter is out again. I am suspect that something electrical is wrong that keeps taking the starter out. I would like to have someone look at it but am not sure who works on them in my area.
JA: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It was stoping on me while i was driving. I would turn the wheels left and right and then it would go again. It also would not drive when extended. Maybe a few more quirks but i can't remember it is getting old but we like the machine.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 16 days ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 16 days ago.

Call the local major equipment stores, most work on various types of customer equipment, United /rental, etc. See link above.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 12 days ago.

I see question is still open, did yo find a repair service? Please rate to close.