Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

Have an onan engine with attached Genarac alt. :model 6032-2

Customer Question

sn(###) ###-####3 phase 208/120 single
25 [email protected] watts
need a wiring diagram to use on a bucket truck,[some wires been cut
many un-marked]
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 17 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I don't normally work on these, but I can give it a shot if you'd like. Did you still need assistanve with this? Did you want me to try or do you prefer to wait on a tech that knows these pretty well?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
sir, additional info. on wiring of onan 3 phase power,7 wires in/out of alt.to control panel 3 of which are
primary out put power,1 ground ,3 input to regulate out put,3 phase goes to panel with 4 contactors and relays for to operate the movement of bucket truck controls,this panel has many connections including a transformer to
control input to alt. also has resisters,one heat sink,multitude of wires going to terminal strip, some are 12 volt,some 120 volt. every thing worked on original truck, however now moved to another frame,most wires were
marked, some not, due to jungle mess of wiring. have tried many sources for info. could not find any thing
useful, due to age of unit[mid.1970's] so, need assistance so to use it. would it be possible to have a phone
no. to call direct, or share mine? more info if needed,
thanks,len
Expert:  Jeremy replied 12 days ago.

Cummins took over Onana and I was all over their site with no luck. I called my vendors and they all told me the same thing, look on eBay because the manuals were all discontinued.

I have a email out to Cummins dealership support to see if one of the engineers might have one stashed somewhere. So far no luck on it.

They are telling me there is little support for generators older than 1997