Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have E3X-HD41on my cnc woodworking machine which is not

Customer Question

i have E3X-HD41on my cnc woodworking machine which is not working right, what is the easiest way to recalibrate it
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: WIBJ-5 serial is FAANCPPO1236
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: found instructions on line and tried this, I have it close but still out by 5mm or less
JA: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: this was a new one put in last spring
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 25 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I can give it a shot if you'd like. Did you still need assistanve with this? Did you want me to try or do you prefer to wait on a tech that knows these pretty well?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy