Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have a jlg t 350 with hyd. problems. I bought it used and

Customer Question

I have a jlg t 350 with hyd. problems. I bought it used and the machine hyd. was working fine. I decided to repaint most of the machine. I removed the outriggers (all 4) and they were off for about 2-3 weeks I did not cap the hoses. Also I removed the hyd. tank and pump for the same amount of time. Now after all the cleaning and painting and putting the outriggers back on and the other hyd. lines I have the hyd. problems. The outriggers work up and down but very slow and when they touch the ground they stop. The swing will move the manual turn about 1/4 of a turn both directions. The other cyl. do not move. I know I did or didn't do some things right, but I need help. What can you suggest? Thanks *****: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 2008 jlg aerial lift model T 350 serial(###) ###-####JA: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 month ago.

Good morning sorry for long delay

When you use any hydraulic function does the pump make any noises when the function you request starts moving and when it stops while still trying to use?

Let me know