Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have an old ONAN 6.0DJE-3Ce generator military model that

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have an old ONAN 6.0DJE-3Ce generator military model that runs up and down and deliver from 180 to 260 volts.
JA: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I bought an new regulator ONAN(###) ###-####thats modernised from the original one. But how do I adjust this fluctation?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes and a friend of me thats a mechanics
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Im bidding on a new regulator of the old type and hope that this old one helps me with the problem
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I can give it a shot if you'd like. Did you still need assistanve with this? Did you want me to try or do you prefer to wait on a tech that knows these pretty well?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy