Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

The light for the foot pedal on a jlg6600 boom lift does not

Customer Question

The green light for the foot pedal on a jlg6600 boom lift does not come on. When stepping on the foot pedal the engine races for a few seconds . The engine then shuts off. I hear a click and then the engine can be restarted but i repeatedly have the same problem. This happened a few days ago but then suddenly the green foot pedal lift lit up and I was able to use the machine for a few days. Now I am having the same problem but cannot get the green light to come on at all after many attempts. I hear the click and then the engine is not able to be restarted until after a few seconds I hear the click again
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 28 days ago.

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I have had several episodes where I hear a click and the engine shuts of. After a few seconds I hear a click and the engine can be restarted. The green light for the foot pedal does not come on when I step on the pedal and after as few seconds the engine shuts off again. After going through this sequence for about a half hour, the pedal green light finally comes on and I can use the jig 6600 boomlift.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.