Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Monadnocc snomoles groomer model 4355 will not move we think

Customer Question

Monadnocc snomoles groomer model 4355 will not move we think its trans pressure valve orshiftselonoles under the floor boards please help this groomer never really work well from new we always had turn machine off wait reset then restart sometimes it will move sometimes not we don't have much money it's almost winter. Help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 28 days ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the oil condition for discoloration or burtn smell indicating an internal mechanical failure occurring and check the filter an oil for signs of metal/debris indicating the same. If okay the next step is to test for power to the solenoids from the shift controller in each position. If okay test the resistance of all solenoids with an OHM meter for any solenoids out of range of the others to help isolate a possible bad solenoid. If no power from the controller, check fuses, relays, harness or for a faulty shift control if there is power in but not out. Let me know