Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

My hydraulic control manifold is leaking on the opposing

Customer Question

My hydraulic control manifold is leaking on the opposing side of the control valves?
Thanks,
Eric Kuhnhenn
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this is a genie GS-3246, the pics that are attached are of the hydraulic control unit. I have not yet started to take apart. It leaks from the back side of the unit on backing up to the chassis
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
From what i can see, it look like one bored out recessed whole, but without taking it apart first, I cant see much, it being against the frame.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

See the manifold parts link. Form what have seen on the Genie models, you will find o'ring plugs on the back side of the manifold, and will need to have o'rings replaced. Hopefully you will be able to tell which plug is leaking upon examination! And will just need to re[;ace one o'ring!

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Hi Curits,While fixing the Genie Hydraulic problem last month, I ended up dropping the control unit. Cracking the joystick arm, it broke off completely. So I had it welded and now after putting it back together it reads a fault code 47. Says joystick potentiometer not centered. Can you tell me how to center it.Thanks,
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 23 days ago.

no