Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.

SD 175 When putting the key position in auto the generator

Customer Question

SD 175 When putting the key position in auto the generator turns on, it will stay on for about 4 minutes. Then it will turn off by itself, sound an alarm and give a crank circuit fault.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 20 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see this has sat for awhile. I don't normally work on these, but I can try to assist. Do you still need assistance with this?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!