Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have a Manitou MC50 Powershift Series 3-E2 with the T50

Customer Question

I have a Manitou MC50 Powershift Series 3-E2 with the Dana T50 transmission .Initially the transmission needed internal repairs due to collapsed needle bearings but it also had a faulty inching valve which was replaced before the internal repairs were carried out. I now have a situation that , when starting off, if the steering , which appears to be loaded up when turned overcomes the heavy spot but the transmission drops out of drive . When backing off the turning the transmission re-engages . I have pressure gauges in every possible port , but i am unable to secure technical info to confirm the cause.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but can try and assist where needed. This has sat for several days and I don't like customers not getting help. Do you still need assistance or prefer someone more knowledgeable of this machine?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy