Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.

My level override system gets crazy and barely moves

Customer Question

my level override system gets crazy and barely moves whenfunctions operated ive noticed that the rams that go from the steering axel to the main frame are real uneven and stay that way for a while . but sometime it can sit a while and be way out of balance on the rams and function fine even with one wheel off the ground
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 27 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

May I get the info on what you are working on please?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!