Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I am working on an 1999 ford f350 bucket truck that has a

Customer Question

I am working on an 1999 ford f350 bucket truck that has a Onan Commercial 4500. the problem is that the Onan wants to start all the time. As soon as the battery terminal is connected it starts to turn over. I disconnect the spade wire at the starter and it stops, so something is telling it to start without pushing the start button. Can you please help me, as I am about to pull my hair out, what little I have left. Thanks.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
live phone please
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You never called emailed or replyed Please do not charge my card I will have to dispute it.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I was away for a few days, came online and saw this still sitting here. You stated you are disputing the card so until you resolve that with customer service, I won't be able to go on to help diagnose the issue. I apologize this has sat, but not very many people know how to work on these.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy