Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.

I'm working on my sawmill and i'm replacing the counter that

Customer Question

I'm working on my sawmill and i'm replacing the counter that counts the inches that the sawmills moves to measure the cut the counter is a Omran H7BR-B it had a H7BR-C andI have a H7BR-X counter that is to be the replacement for the h7br-c also the rotary encoder is a E6B2-cw6c i have power to the counter through no. 1 and 2 but know light or movement the b model is used and shows a 1 on the screen but nothing when i hook the power and encoder not sure if we have it hooked up right
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Still needing help it been a day
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I will see what I can assist with. Do you still need assistance?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!