Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

Marklift 45KB Dual Fuel. The turret will not turn which is

Customer Question

Marklift 45KB Dual Fuel. The turret will not turn which is the only problem with the machine. This is a new problem after I rotated it and hit the mechanical stop. The hydraulic lines move when I try to rotate the machine so it appears to be getting the 400 PSI required to turn. The gears seem to be ok. Please help. Thanks
Category: Industrial Equipment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The manual is online.http://manuals.gogenielift.com/operators/English/TerexAerials/Marklift/17302.pdfThanks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I've been gone for a few days and see no one has assisted you yet. Do you still need assistance with this?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

If you need manuals, diagrams, etc please don’t hesitate to ask. I have access to several different OEM resource sites and can provide these items as needed for a premium service at the direct technician cost to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. If for some reason you don’t see the rating screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give me.

Please note that customers are required to rate per your end use service agreement with the site.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I still need help. Hydraulic lines move but the machine will not rotate. Manual online.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

Have you checked the pressures in the lines? You could have flow, but not pressure or you could have pressure, but not flow.