Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have a harlo forlift with a jd 4045d. this year failing to

Customer Question

I have a harlo forlift with a jd 4045d. this year failing to start. discovered no fuel to the injector pump. replaced filter. hand pumped to get flow to injector pump. works great.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: ill wil get it. how about a photo of the plate?
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: engine 4045df270b fuel line check valve_dont see any obvious-replaced lift pump. there is a drain back to tank issue. hense looking for check valve on return or feed line,.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I can try and assist yu where I can. Do you still need assistance?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy