Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have elect. JLG T350 2005 yr. We were using it to paint

Customer Question

I have elect. JLG T350 2005 yr. We were using it to paint and 3rd day it was working till noon and we shut it down for lunch and when we came back ...nothing no dings no lights when the key was turned on in any position. The batteries were being charged while we were using it and after lunch they still showed charging. Left charger on over night and next day was all chgd. and green lite but still no power when key was turned to either position.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 9 months ago.

Did you check and make sure the red emergency switches were working properly?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I did. Today I went down and manually turned the pivot and uncovered the front hyd. cover so I could hand pump the telesoping boom back in . It was out about 3 inches. Then I turned on the key to the bucket and it came on and I got in the bucket and moved boom up and down and turned it off but again it would not respond when I turned key off and then back on?

Is it flashing any codes on the yield sign or stop sign?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no. It just would not respond when I turned the key off and then back on.

Have you checked the key switch to make sure it is working properly?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No but I will need to check it later because it is outside and we have gotten 2.5 inches of rain and still raining! I would bring it inside but the stabilizers are down and maybe you know how to override and bring them up to transport to my shop??

Need to get power to switch first and make sure the boom is in stowed position and sucked in or you can supply power to the outrigger switch

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I manually sucked in boom but the basket is facing to the rear as we cannot turn the full 360 as we have building on one side and tree on other. we turned boom/basket to rear and backed it in to paint then lowered stabilizers. Can I get stabilizers up without the boom in transport mode?

Yes you will just have to put power to the stabilizer activation switch or there should be a limit switch around the turntable that is tripped when the boom is in stowed position try flipping that down if not get power to the stabilizer switch

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Where is the limit switch on the turn table that I can manually switch?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Bradley, I will get back to you next monday or Tue. I need to be gone till then , thanks for the intro help so far. Rex

No problem the limit switch is mounted on the base of the lift right by the turntable gear