Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have a snorkel scissor lift model srt2770 it drives very

Customer Question

i have a snorkel scissor lift model srt2770 it drives very slowly most of the time it doesn't drive when you go up to the slightest slope the motor does not accelerate at all when in drive. every thing else works like normal it lifts fine the legs work well. could you please help me ?
Regards Steve
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Tis scissor should have a foot pedal that is stepped on to accelerate the engine.?? Does it work in any function? It works a throttle solenoid on the engine, to throttle up the engine for high speed rpm. Foot switch an be bad, or the solenoid on engine my be bad, Is the solenoid getting voltage from the foot switch? Is solenoid working? Maybe linkage is loose or broken at engine end?