Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.

I have a bil-jax 3632t lift. It goes out of level when the

Customer Question

I have a bil-jax 3632t lift. It goes out of level when the boom is rotated about halfway out of its stored position. I have watched the manual level bubble as it is being rotated and the bubble shows that it is not level. We do have the situation also that if the lift is stored unused for a few weeks that the back legs start to go down out of the stored position. Any ideas?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Industrial Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: The automatic leveling system does not always work. Especially if the lift is being used on terrain that is not very level to begin with. We usuallcan level it manually
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 1 month ago.

First thing I would do is get the back outrigger cylinders fixed sounds like the seals are bypassing inside fixing this issue might also fix your leveling situation