Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.

I have a 1996 model sf30d forklift engine 4 tne 94 my

Customer Question

Hi i have a 1996 model sf30d forklift engine 4 tne 94 my problem is that when select forward the machine feels like it is slipping and same in reverse can you help at this stage we can only get it moving by pushing it then it can move of on its own but very slow and wanting to come to rest at the first sign of a climb do i fill the hydrolic tank, dos this also control the transhydro level for momentum
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 2 months ago.

I would first check the inching pedal linkage make sure the inching pedal is not making the gears not take should be the pedal all the way on the left goes to the top of the transmission