Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have a JLG 2630es and the front wheels are stuck turned to

Customer Question

I have a JLG 2630es and the front wheels are stuck turned to the right
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Industrial Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I had just moved the lift from where we store it and turned the wheels all the way to the right and now they won't turn at all
JA: Is there anything else the Industrial Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Industrial Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.

D the other functions work from the platform? Lift, and drive? Steering is thumb switch on the joystick, and it works the two solenoids on the valve body for the steering control. Seems to me that problem would most likely be the thumb switch or wiring in the joystick. specially if the pump motor does not come on when steering is selected.