Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.

Pearl, I am Hans, I have a 13000 PPG PRO Series Generator

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I am Hans, I have a 13000 PPG PRO Series Generator with 10 Gal.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Industrial Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: tank, and the seal from the tank is leaking
JA: Is there anything else the Industrial Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Industrial Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

consider removing the tank and using a fuel tank sealer like the one on the link above. I have used it on old Willys Jeep tanks that were mostly rust, and the sealer will cover any rust and fill any holes or cracks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Did you see my response?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
all I need is the part# ***** the tank valve seal and where to get it.

I see question is still open, please rate to close and get me credit.