Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

We have a niagara shear that does not stop in the correct

Customer Question

we have a niagara shear that does not stop in the correct spot, model 110-14g , tried loosing the brake because it does not come to the top mark, do we gave to move the clearance of cutting shear? thanks perry novak , decorah iowa my cell(###) ###-####
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.
Hi Perry, My name is***** see you have been waiting for some help with this. I did some research for you and cam up with this PDF on the operation and adjustments that might be some help in trying to get this functioning properly. Click below for the information. Let me know if I can be of more helpShear PDF