Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have a Onan 10 KW in a 2000 Monaco Exec that I replaced the original 10KW back in 2011..

Customer Question

I have a Onan 10 KW in a 2000 Monaco Exec that I replaced the original 10KW back in 2011...new 10KW Quiet Diesel has 336 hours on it now.
I sold the coach to a friend back in 2014, and bought it back in 10/2015. During his ownership he had a relay go bad on this genny and was able to replace the 87 relay number as it had vibrated loose...worked ok after replacement.
I've used the genny for about 25 hours since I bought it back from him.
I got a Error code 32 and the genny won't turn over at all now, just flashes the code.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 7 months ago.
The 32 code is either low oil or low battery voltage have you checked these already?