I have a Ultra-sep 1000-G oily water seperator, Serial #

Customer Question

I have a Ultra-sep 1000-G oily water seperator, Serial # ***** I am have issue with it not opening the oily waste discharge valve. Do you have anyone that can help with this? I believe that it is the/ p/n IPLC1205 – PLC OUTPUT MODULE OX6I ML1200. But not 100 % on it.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect and see if any wiring damage is found leading to the electronics with this here.If there is any wiring damage or connection damage at all this type of fault here can occur and would need repaired to correct this issue.If this is checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
First thing I checked was wiring, connections and fuses. I believe that it's the PLC. Do you have any steps for trouble shooting the PLC

Unfortunately I do not have any steps on how this is done here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete