Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Bill I have a daewoo s30g and tonight when I was lifting a

Customer Question

bill I have a daewoo s30g and tonight when I was lifting a pallet to move it would not go in reverse then it was not going into forward. the reverse beeper also stopped working
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes after about 20 mintes of taking the shifter from forward to reverse in forward postion it started to move. we got it back in the gararge. turned it off then started it agian. after 5 times shifter going to nuetral and reverse the beeper started and I was able to back.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will try to help. Check the oil and filter for metal/debris indicating an internal failure occurring. also look for burnt or discolored oil as well. What is your serial number?Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

If there is no indication of burnt or discolored oil then test power in and out of your shift controller to the transmission solenoids. A common failure is the shift controller itself with worn contacts. Let me know if you need more help and I will be glad to help.