Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

My yale forklift brake pedal goes all the way to the floor.

Customer Question

my yale forklift brake pedal goes all the way to the floor. Where do we find the brake reservoir? Can they be adjusted?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: The truck goes forward and reverse and everything works just fine except for stopping. The hand brake works. Just not the foot pedal. 2000 yale 5000#
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

Model number? Yale sit down gas forklift? Is there a brake reservoir cap on the dash area? If not the master cylinder and reservoir is below the floor plate. Floor plate has to be removed t access the master cylinder.

Model GLC50?

My answer is showing as customer again!