Bradley Martin
Bradley Martin,
Experience:  Field Technician at Thompson Tractor Company
29889544

I have a 3368rt scissor lift that won't steer left or right

Customer Question

Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 months ago.

Unit has a single cylinder that works both wheels through a set of links. Have you checked the flow to the cylinder? If cylinder is bypassing internally, it will not build pressure and move the wheels! You can check by figuring out which line is pressure in either direction , and remove the opposite hose to the cylinder. Then pressure up system, and if oil pours out the open cylinder hole, the cylinder is bad.

Did you find cylinder to be bad? Please rate and accept to close.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Cylinder recipe the vet has had a new control upper control panel and wiring put on it and then I believe they have some wires crossed turned around or something so what I need is a wiring diagram I can't seem to find the download for that you can help with that that'd be great
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

Sorry, I do not have anything on the unit! I can opt out and see if anyone else can help.

Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 10 months ago.

call this number and they should be able to help you with a schematic(###) ###-####I do not have anything on this particular machine I do know genie lifts pretty well is it setup just like them