Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a Upright LX41 S/N 1788. Unit has been working great,

Customer Question

Hi I have a Upright LX41 S/N 1788. Unit has been working great, went to fire it up today to prepare to use tomorrow. The alarm started sounding right away, never has before. Unit runs fine, will not move or lift. the alarm is very loud, haha! I'm on a very slight incline, but has been on steeper before and not gone off.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the sensors and harness for issues following the procedures and schematics covered in the manual by clicking this link and let me know the results and if you need further help.

Troubleshooting

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?