Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have a jlg ssv 10 code 6 no lift or lower moves slow and

Customer Question

I have a jlg ssv 10 code 6 no lift or lower moves slow and cuts out all lights flashing on display battery showing full charge ..
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Code six is not shown and service manual says it is reserved for future! All 7 lights flashing, all relate to a broken or wire off. Has the emergency lower valve been checked? If it is open, it would keep unit from raising and would bypass the oil flow, causing slow drive.?? Do you have manuals? JLG has on line site that you can download operation, and service manuals.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Look under resources for Manuals. Vertical masts, and the SSV10 is last on the list. Codes are on pages 6.5 in service manual.