Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My model 352 has operated successfully couple of years, but

Customer Question

my model 352 has operated successfully for a couple of years, but all of a sudden it will not close it opened normally but the normal close after a couple of minutes does not happen. The power is there and there are no obstructions anywhere, can u help me?
casey
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  joelbsd replied 1 year ago.

Hi Casey, I'm Joel, hopefully I can assist you today. Can I have some more details on the model 352?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a Mighty Mule 352 E-Z gate opener ul325 series
Expert:  joelbsd replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Casey, I think your question has somehow made its way into the wrong category (Computers). I will opt out and hopefully the question can be placed into the correct category for you

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Casey, Sorry to hear you are having troubles. I believe this should be in Industrial equipment but I help in that category as well. Click on this link for the manual to help in your troubleshooting and checks.

http://www.mightymule.com/wp-content/uploads/FM352-07-13-2009.pdf

Let me know if you need more help once you have reviewed the material and I will help with what I can.