Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I am working on a jlg t350. All functions operate and I have

Customer Question

I am working on a jlg t350. All functions operate and I have no fault codes. The issue I am having is that the outrigger function is very slow either up or down. I can tell you that the OR valve and coils are working properly, I've actually removed the valve and visually watched the valve function. My relief valve pressure is correct and I've actually used my analyzer to turn the function speed all the way up. Still no change. It is a gas engine operated lift and all other functions are working properly.This is where I am stuck, what should I do next?
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Your main relief should be 2700 PSI and I am assuming that is what you have if it has been verified. The outrigger pressure should be 2500 PSI. Check the outrigger circuit pressure and for a cylinder leaking by internally causing a bypass of pressure and flow in that circuit. Try swapping solenoid valves with another circuit to see if the problem moves with it. Let me know the results and if you need more help.