Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

A Snorkie model number A38E was delivered to me yesterday

Customer Question

Hello, a Snorkie model number A38E was delivered to me yesterday but unfortunately I wasn't here to get the scoop on how to operate's… I did download the manual from Snorkilift.com but I am still having problems getting the boot to move from the lower controls...
I checked and the batteries are definitely connected, the key is turned in such a way that it would operate the lower controls, when I hit the switches, all I hear is a click click click but no boom movement... Can you please help? It is costing me $210 a day to have this thing so, I would like it working…
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Plug in the charger, batteries may be too low! If it just clicks, the solenoid does not have enough voltage to close! Could someone else have used it and ran batteries down?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Curtis, thank you for attempting to answer this question, I know that it was quite broad… I ended up figuring it out, it was just a matter of flipping one switch before the other ...
Thank you. - JG
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for reply!