Jeremy Railsback
Jeremy Railsback,
Experience:  Field Service Tech at AirWorx
8380480

I own a 2001 aj 450 great machine have trouble with platform

Customer Question

I own a 2001 aj 450 great machine have trouble with platform and ground functions swing at both works nothing else have green light at platform no function no steering need help
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy Railsback replied 1 year ago.
Hi,What you need is the JLG analyzer to plug into the control box. It plugs into either the base or the platform. There's plugs in both places.Without that to tell you what has failed you could be looking at a huge list of possibilities and there's really no way to tell what is wrong without it.You can get them on ebay for around $200 or so if you want to have one for future use.It's really simple to use. As soon as you plug it in and pull the E-stop it will tell you what errors are active.Then you'll know what to do to fix the problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you but Ian not able to find this analyzer plug maybe my machine to old can locate on my machine maybe suggestions?
On the platform box it's underneath next to the allen bolt that hold the lid down.On the base you have to open the control box and it's in there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How many wire plug should I order with analizer for my 2001 450 aj also I narrowed down to the hydraulic pump not energized. Thank you sir
They're all the same for alot of years I'm pretty sure it's 4 wires.This is what you need.http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-JLG-Analyzer-Kit-2901443-JLG-Diagnostic-Tool-1600244-/221711268884?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339f057c14