Jeremy Railsback
Jeremy Railsback,
Experience:  Field Service Tech at AirWorx
8380480

I have a Honda igx 440 engine fitted to a hinowa 23.12 lift,it

Customer Question

I have a Honda igx 440 engine fitted to a hinowa 23.12 lift,it keeps on stalling when using and also on take over.but revs up ok when tracking and telling the boom out.i have changed. Petrol ,plug and cleaned carb
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy Railsback replied 1 year ago.
The engine isn't going to be the problem since it does function with telescoping the boom.The problem sound to me like the boom is either in need of maintenance or the flow through valves is higher than the engine is capable of producing and it's causing it to bog out and die.Either way those things will need the software changed to adjust the load on the engine for those functions.That's going to require a dealer with the computer and software to do the work.