Jeremy Railsback
Jeremy Railsback,
Experience:  Field Service Tech at AirWorx
8380480

Atlas copco compressor GA22

Customer Question

Atlas copco compressor GA22
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy Railsback replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
What is your question on this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey how is it going? I am looking for some help on atlascopco GA22 compressor, oil was coming out from intake valve, i got there , clean everything , add more oil and start, it was working fine, test it again the day after and it was still working fine, then i got a call it is leaking oil again. This is a unit which i did a whole pm about 2 month ago and it was doing fine until this week, see what kind of idea you can give me so i can go back and troubleshoot it
The only way oil is going to come out of the intake is if the rotors are worn out and letting oil squish back to the intake. or the oil separator isn't catching all the oil like a hole in the element or something letting it flow back to the intake.
I don't have much troubleshooting info for you other than checking oil level and make sure it's not past the center line while operating.