spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types of equipment semis,forklifts,farm,ect.
65057319

Sorry the details with all the things done at Bil-Jax

Customer Question

Sorry for all the details with all the things done at Bil-Jax it would seem its something simple? I purchased a 2006 towable Bil-Jax 3632T boom with the understanding it was being restored to 2015 in Archibald, Ohio for North America Lifts. Almost 3mo. later it was delivered to Dallas by a partner of N.A. Lifts. I was out of town but with the basic knowledge my wife had she knew to check everything out with the partner. This is what happened: She worked all the functions of the lift once from the ground control box. She got in the basket and all functions worked once from there with the exception of lowering the boom. It was not coming down so the partner wiggled some wires in the ground controls and the boom lowered slowly. She did not see what wires he moved. After that, the side to side motion as well as telescoping boom did not work again. The one time the telescoping boom worked was only when the boom was lifted to the highest point. It would not extend at any other level. The only function that has worked since that time has been the outriggers. However, once they were extended, they now will not retract.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
Sorry for delay
Check the wiring plugs in ground control box page 78 of this manual,,if the level switch gets tilted to much or control board does not see signal function will stop.
Copy and paste link to open.
I would check all plugs for any looseness or corrosion.
http://www.biljax.com/clientuploads/manuals/Lifts/B33-01-0090-3632T-PartsRev6.pdf
Then check fuses on page 127-128 they operate the motors to allow almost all other functions.
cycle stop switches power down and re start.
Here is other manual in case you need it.
http://www.biljax.com/clientuploads/manuals/Lifts/B33-01-0089-3632T-OperationRev4.pdf
There is a good picture of level sensor on page 48 of second manual check connections.
you also want to make sure all batteries are fully charged and connections are clean and tight.
If this helped you Please rate my answer
If not use the REPLY BUTTON FOR MORE INFO
Rating does not close out your question,,, you may still follow up if needed.
Thanks
spanky
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.