Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

Yes i have a genie superlift advantage .It is all the way extended

Customer Question

Yes i have a genie superlift advantage .It is all the way extended out and wont come back down.My question is.The second column from the top, iam trying to pull that section out.But i can't get to the bolt rollers.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
What is the height of unit? 19 ft? Do you have it laying down? One model, and I think it is 19 ft, has wedges that have to be free , or they wedge the channels and you can't lower it! Genie has an online manual site that shows basic dis-assembly, but if it has the wedges, you have to locate the wedges, drill the channel , and hold the wedges so they don't catch!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
http://www.genielift.com/en/service-support/manuals/index.htm