Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Brakes, Electrical Certified
9290743

Big blue miller 400 pro portable welding machine has a remote

Customer Question

big blue miller 400 pro portable welding machine has a remote for it. How many wires does it have in the cord cause I am wanting to lengthen up the cord it has a 20 ft cord on it now?
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
There are 14 wires total in the remote wire.
Miller does have the extension cords at 25' long for these. They have the protective sheath on them so the splash doesn't burn through and melt the wires inside. They have them in non-populated and populated. If you use start/stop function on your remote, you'll want populated, otherwise non-populated is what you will want.
If you choose to use your own, just make sure the inner aluminum ground sheath comes in the new cabling that you get.