Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I have miller bobcat p216 the fuel line in the tank is broke

I have miller bobcat p216 the fuel line in the tank is broke or unhook how can this be repair
Hi my name isXXXXX will try to help. Is this the rubber grommet style suction line where the pick up tube pushes in through w rubber grommet? If so then you can either order the new pickup tube from bobcat or you can make one using a brass nipple made t the proper length and adapt a pipe fitting on the end to a 3/8" barbed fitting to attach your fuel hose if this one has the standard 3/8" line or adapt it to which ever size you have if different from the standard 3/8" fitting. Reply back if you still need further help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will pick line just pull out of the grommet

Yes it should come out of the grommet. You can also remove the grommet with it if needed but be careful not to damage it doing so.