Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

how do i ajust the slack out of the gear the controls the swing

how do i ajust the slack out of the gear the controls the swing on the 110sx

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

shur

Hi Welcome back. Thank you for requesting me. The swing tolerances are non adjustable. However if you have excessive play in the swing gear you either have a worn gear, loose bolts, or a bad bearing in the torque hub. See section 3.2 of this manual for the check procedure and wear tolerances. copy and paste this link in your browser. https://csapps.jlg.com/OnlineManuals/Manuals/JLG/JLG%20Boom%20Lifts/100_110_120SX/Service_3121105_07-29-04_ANSI_English.pdf Reply back if you need further help with this.

Dan, Technician
Experience: 17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
Hi, I wanted to follow up with you to see if you still needed help or if you are satisfied with the information I have provided so far. Let me know and reply back if you still need help and ill do what I can to help.