Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Hi i have a jlg scissor lift that i am having problems with.

Hi i have a jlg scissor lift that i am having problems with. I hooked up our jlg analyzer and it said the pot holes were not engaging. replaced the pot holes and thats fixed but the basket control wont work. There is power to the on/off switch but wont turn on. is the board in it bad?

Hi my name isXXXXX will try to help. What are all the symptoms you are experiencing with this so I can better assist you? Also, Copy and paste this link in your browser for the complete service book with schematics and test procedures. https://csapps.jlg.com/OnlineManuals/Manuals/JLG/JLG%20Scissor%20Lifts/ES%20Scissors/1930ES_2030ES_2630ES_2646ES_3246ES/Service%20Manuals/Service_3121166_10-03-12_Global_English.pdf Let me know and I will do what I can to help.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not getting any error codes at all. The ground control works fine but when you switch the key to the basket control nothing happens. There is power at the on/off switch in the basket but wont turn on.

Thanks for the updated info. Check all your fuses and relays and check your harness for continuity down the boom and through the rotary coupling. I seem to vaguely remember another safety feature that can lockout the basket that might be mentioned in the operators manual as well that may be on this model. The operators manual is also available on the JLG site. I will have to double check this and get back to you or you are welcome to check this info out as well. I help on here part time in between jobs so I will get back to you on my next available log in. Let me know how the harness checks out, etc.
Hi, I wanted to follow up with you to see if you still needed help or if you are satisfied with the information I have provided so far. Let me know and reply back if you still need help and ill do what I can to help.