Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

iv got a jlg 110 sx i got locked out of the controls nothing

iv got a jlg 110 sx i got locked out of the controls nothing works iv got power going to every thing at the valves but the ground was not thier at the dump valve any idea why i would lose ground on that valve
Hi my name isXXXXX will try to help. Your problem is quite possibly a safety lockout. Check your level sensors for the platform, harness, etc. Copy and paste these links on your browser for the full operators and service book for this lift. and See pages 33 through 40 in the operators book. reply back with any further questions you might have and I will do what I can to help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i cant do any thing with that link i tried 6 times in varyous ways and i was thinking the same thing iv already got the covers off and that link sounds good any other links would be helpful or maby im missing somthing

Ok thanks for the update. Copy and paste this link. then on the lower right search manuals..... click JLG then select your model number from the menu. Your parts, service, and operators manuals are available in PDF there. Let me know if you still have trouble accessing them from the JLG site.