Machinery Mark
Machinery Mark, Machine Tool Consultant
Experience:  Metalworking Machinery appraiser with knowledge of auctions, buying, and selling used machine tools
22453544

just purchased timberjack(NNN) NNN-NNNNmod need to get manuals

just purchased timberjack(NNN) NNN-NNNNmod need to get manuals .good source address or number. thanks jim

Good morning, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll try to help you. The manufacturer of Timberjack products has gone through a lot of corporate hands and law suits. It's now owned by a company called Texas Timberjack, and they can be found on the web, maybe you already knew that. Below is their address:

Texas Timberjack Inc.
6004 South First Street
Lufkin, Texas 75901
Ph:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/> Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

As a used machine dealer, there's a company called Nash Equipment at(NNN) NNN-NNNN They have several 1978 & 1979 Timberjack 240's listed for $24,000 to $27,000. If they do any type of repair or maintenance of their used equipment, which I'm sure they do, I would politely ask to purchase a copy of their service, parts, and operations manuals. You'll certainly pay a lot less than the factory, if they even have them. As a used dealer, we provided that service at a discount, in hopes of bringing customers back, which many did. I would contact their service people first and NOT the sales, unless that's all they have. Manuals from 1978 are rare, and because Timberjack has been bought and sold so many times, the likely case of finding them at Texas Timberjack may be rare. Good luck.

If I've helped you and are satisfied with the information I've have provided then feel free to rate and accept, or if you still need more information please be specific as to what you want and reply back and I will be glad to help you further.

Best Regards,

Mark