dieseldan55
dieseldan55, Mechanic
Experience:  Road service Mechanic for Volvo Construction Equipment
11640745

I have a Komatsu WA100 loader and it has no power from the

I have a Komatsu WA100 loader and it has no power from the transmission. Hydraulics and everything else works good. Stall test and it goes to full throttle like there is no load. I checked the pressures in the transmission and it was 30 psi for main and clutch pressures. Converter out pressure was 30 psi at idle and 50 at high idle.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 1 year ago.

dieseldan55 :

What about the transmission de-clutch. Have you checked to make sure that isn't keeping the transmission in neutral. Do you have any movement from the transmission at all? Pull up on your brake pedals to make sure they aren't sticky and causing the transmission disengage to remain active. I will look to see if I have any books for this machine and see if I can get some further info later today to you.

Customer:

I checked that first. Declutch was not working, no ground, I grounded it and then it would go to no drive at all when I did that. It drives but no power and no oil pressure

dieseldan55, Mechanic
Experience: Road service Mechanic for Volvo Construction Equipment
okay thanks for that info, I will see I I can find a manual for this as I said previously. The clutch pressure sounds low so that is where I am thinking the issue is I just want to get the specs first. Did you check the sump for metal and filter.? Is the oil level full when machine is idling?

Hello, so according to my findings the clutch pressure is to low by 300 psi. You need to verify the charge pump is good and the regulator in the control valve is okay. I sent a couple of pics for information value. Thanks ,Dan.

graphicgraphicgraphic