Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Is there a charge for your advice? how much is the rest? ny,

Customer Question

is there a charge for your advice?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: how much is the rest?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: ny
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i was wondering what it would cost for advice so I can tell my daughter to use your service
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: let me advice her to contact you as she knows the details of the question better than I do.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

It looks like that total would be $36 if you do not upgrade to a phone call and just leave it as a Q&A session. Is that ok?

Would you like to continue? If so, what questions do you have for me?