Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Have a question regarding h1B revocation by previous

HI
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: have a question regarding h1B revocation by previous employer..
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: yes
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am in middle of H1B transfer from employer1 to employer2 and have got a RFE

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Sure, what is your specific question about this?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi,I am in the middle of H1B transfer from employer1 to employer2.I stayed with employer1 for around 25 days before moving onto employer2. I have been with employer2 for around 5 months now. Started a premium processing for H1B transfer couple weeks back and have now received RFE asking for previous paystubs among other things.Employer1 never paid me for the 25 days I was with them. This was because I had requested time-off to settle down, get SSN etc. When asked for a experience letter employer1 said no and triggered a petition revocation.Later, when pushed for weeks, employer1 did share experience letter citing I was on leave without pay.Here is the question:
When employer1 revoked my petition, would he have got a chance to specify reason for revocation that USCIS will have access to, while considering my transfer case?Thank you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Here is the question:
When employer1 revoked my petition, would he have got a chance to specify reason for revocation that USCIS will have access to, while considering my transfer case?
---
The concern here is that employer1 initially panicked and said they will tell USCIS that I abandoned. Although they did share experience letter later, my concern is they might have already fed this information to USCIS while filing for revocation.

Please let me review and I'll be back.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please share how long this may take.

I'm so sorry.. I could not find your question again yesterday. I am finishing up with a few customer and will be back.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok, do you have a ETA in mind?

Yes, he would have given reason why he wished to withdraw your petition. Without giving a reason, he cannot request to withdraw your H1B.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you - this ansers

You're very welcome.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to choose a RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS at the top. Hopefully you feel I have earned 3 or more stars for my service. This is very important since it is how I receive credit from what you paid. If you don't , I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and appreciated :)

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JEN MARIE. "