How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4132
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My girlfriends father lives here in the u.s. He has an open

Customer Question

My girlfriends father lives here in the u.s. He has an open and ongoing case with immigration... his mother has taken ill in panama would he be able to go visit her and come back to the u.s
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes but I'm pretty sure he needs a new one
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It that I can think of
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 11 days ago.

What is the current process that her father is in? That is very important to know.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No thank u on the phone call
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 11 days ago.

That is the website that is offering you the phone call, not me. Don't worry- we can continue talking here. I just need to know what is the current specific immigration process that her father is in now?

What does he have pending.

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 9 days ago.

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my question a few days ago but I don't see that you replied with the answer. If you don't answer then I can't give you a reply to your question. Please let me know you can so I can help you.

Related Immigration Law Questions